Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Self Improvement Tip of the Day: How Clear is Your Vision?

Visualisation is an invaluable skill to develop to enhance success and achievement. Why? Because almost every human achievement and creation throughout history was first enacted or created in the mind of a man or woman. A clear vision of exactly what you actually want is an essential step for any person serious about bringing their dreams to reality.

The more clearly you can see yourself having achieved your goals and enjoying the rewards, the more it is going to motivate you to make the plans and take the actions necessary to achieve your goals.

It’s also important not to be vague about what it is you desire, you must fill in as much detail as possible.

For example, if you decide you want an expensive sports car, to just keep telling yourself you want a sports car is of little or no use. You need to decide the make, model, colour, and all the features you want your new car to include. You also need add emotion - see yourself driving this car, smell the upholstery and feel the pleasure and excitement of owning the car, and the sense of pride and satisfaction of having achieved what you set out to do.

To be continued….. Meanwhile you’ll find more about visualisation and can also claim a FREE copy of Napoleon Hill’s classic THINK AND GROW RICH here!

Self Improvement Tips Quote of the Day:

“You must see your goals clearly and specifically before you can set out for them. Hold them in your mind until they become second nature.” – Les Brown

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you a struggling internet business owner spending hours on the computer getting little or no profits from your efforts? Are you gaining weight sitting in that office chair? IF you answered yes then read on fellow entrepreneur. I found myself spending hours on the computer, while eating nervously at the same time. Thank heaven for my wife who took action! What did she do for me? She enrolled me for a 10 weeks in Weight Watchers. At first I was quite embarrassed, but when I visited my bedroom mirror, I agreed to try Weight Watchers.
building self esteem
Self Improvement Services.

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello ##NAME##, This is the first time I've seen your blog - pretty cool. Power, speed and roadholding are my main interest which is why I was looking for ##LINK##, but it was good to see your blog. Keep blogging!

5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, ##NAME##, very interesting, what you wrote. Not exactly my bag, as I was hunting for Very Fast Cars stuff when I saw it. good material there. All the best,John ##LINK##

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home