Thursday, July 19, 2007

Self Improvement Tip of the Day: Whatever You Believe, You Are Right

Self Improvement Tip of the Day: Whatever You Believe, You Are Right

Overcoming conditioned beliefs can improve our lives enormously and it can be done.

Just being aware of the impact negative beliefs can have on us is an important step.

The most important thing about beliefs is that whatever you believe about yourself, you are almost certainly right. If you believe deep down that you can't do something, even if it's something you really want to do, you are almost certainly right and success is unlikely. However, if you genuinely believe you can do something, no matter how difficult it may be, or how many people tell you that you can't do it, you are also right. The power of believe really is that strong.

Self Improvement Quote of the Day:

'Men often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn't have it in the beginning.' - Mahatma Ghandi

You can claim a FREE copy of Napoleon Hill’s classic THINK AND GROW RICH here and click here to Discover the Best Success and Self Improvement Resources on the internet!


Technorati Tags:
, , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home