Monday, January 09, 2006

Self Improvement Tip of the Day: Reflections on 2005 and Looking Forward

Very best (if somewhat belated) wishes to all our readers for a happy and prosperous New Year! As this is our first posting of 2006 this is the obvious time to reflect on the last year as well as look forward to the coming 12 months and beyond.

For me, 2005 was one of the most eventful years I’ve had for some time as it involved some major changes in my life.

Firstly, I married to my long time girlfriend, Kate, which brought about the other major change in my life - I moved from central London where I had lived for many years to a town in rural Ireland.

Kate is Irish and had lived with me in London for some time before moving back to Ireland, and the plan was that I would move here when I finished sorting out various things I had to deal with in London.

After several extremely hectic months, I finally arrived in July, and the next couple of months were no quieter, as we had the lead-up to the wedding – Kate had most things in hand but there was still plenty to do - the wedding itself, with friends and relatives coming from various parts of the world, and the honeymoon.

There was also no shortage of hiccups along the way, mainly from my family in Australia. Kate’s father was also ill at the time (thankfully he's fine now), but we got there eventually and had a great day.

More tomorrow…..

Click here for a great selection of Self Improvement Resources that can help to make 2006 your best year ever and to claim a FREE copy of Napoleon Hill’s classic THINK AND GROW RICH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home