Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Self Improvement Tip of the Day: Reflections on 2005 and Looking Forward (cont)

As if we didn’t have more than enough to be getting on with, almost as soon as I arrived in Ireland we bought a new house which wasn’t even quite finished, and we had to deal with details relating to the finishing of the house, moving in, decorating, and selling Kate’s old house etc etc.

I’ve now been living in Ireland six months and I’m enjoying married life but still getting used to not being in a city. It’s quite a change as I’ve always lived in cities, having grown up in Sydney and lived in London for many years.

I do miss the pace of London and the amount of choice you have when it comes to entertainment, eating out and things to do. It’s not that there’s any shortage of things to do here, it’s more that they are very different things, mostly involving outdoor activities. I’m certainly not as bad as some people I know who have a panic attack if surrounded by too much green space for too long, or if they can’t easily hail a taxi, but I’m definitely a city dweller by nature.

It's certainly different, but I am enjoying it and think I’m doing ok, although I doubt that I’ll ever feel inclined to do the full number and become a farmer or a country gentleman!

To be Continued……

Click here for a great selection of Self Improvement Resources that can help to make 2006 your best year ever and to claim a FREE copy of Napoleon Hill’s classic THINK AND GROW RICH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home